Thursday 13 March 2014

Girls in Tech Teaching Kit - Made at Mozilla Festival 2013

This weekend has been a weekend of firsts. First participation in a scrum, first time meeting some awesome educators and webmakers, first time meeting @maggiephilbin, first time hugging a giant fox, first time collaborating on a teaching kit using Mozilla Webmaker tools.

Click on the image to access the teaching kit

My Saturday begun by joining a group of webmaker educators in a build and teach the web session in which a scrum board had been set up with lots of different projects.


On Sunday I designed a badge of my own and decorated a t-shirt:


1 comment:

  1. I used to be more than happy to find this net-site.I wished to thanks in your time for this excellent learn!! I undoubtedly having fun with each little bit of it and I’ve you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you blog post.
    BD Tech

    ReplyDelete