Sunday 9 February 2014

Competition Winners & Working at Raspberry Pi

As ever, this geek gurl has been really busy. 2013 was turly a life changing year for me, as I won an award for Geek Gurl Diaries and even wrote a book 'Adventures in Raspberry Pi'. At the end of the year I made the decision to leave teaching (which was hard and sad) to join the Raspberry Pi Foundation to educate young people globally (which is fun and yay!).


I've been at the foundation for little over a month and can say that I've never been busier! I've been speaking at events like BETT, and running workshops at Raspberry Jam events. But never fear viewers, I am continuing to make videos. Just remember, it takes time to make a final polished piece for your consumption. I'm a perfectionist, and want to you to enjoy computing as much as I do, so be patient!

In the meantime here are the winners from the video competition to win a signed copy of Adventures in Raspberry Pi:


Your prizes will be on their way to you in the next few days. All the best with your Raspberry Pi and programming projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment